MEM vs WAS, NBA 2020-21
Thursday, March 11, 2021 06:30 AM.
Today’s Dream11 Prediction will be for the dream teams Memphis Grizzlies (MEM) and Washington Wizards(WAS) in NBA 2020-21, on March 11th at FedExForum, Memphis. Among MEM and WAS, the MEM team has higher chances to win this match.
Memphis Grizzlies (MEM)
- Memphis Grizzlies Won 16 matches and lost 16 matches in the regular season.
- They lost their last match against Milwaukee Bucks 111-112 and placed at 10th place on the point table.
- Memphis Grizzlies scores 111.6 points a game on an average while they allow 110.8 points a match to their opponents.
- Their form in the last five matches is W L W W L .
- Jonas Valanciunas – 13 Points & 12 rebounds
- Ja Morant – 35 Points & 5 Assists
- Kyle Anderson – 9 Points & 2 Assists
Washington Wizards (WAS)
- Washington Wizards Won 14 matches and lost 20 matches in the regular season.
- They won their last match against Los Angeles Clippers 119-117 and placed at 12th place on the point table.
- Washington Wizards scores 114.8 points a game on an average while they allow 119.1 points a match to their opponents.
- Their path in the last 5 matches is W W L L W.
- Russell Westbrook – 27 points & 11 Assists
- Bradley Beal – 33 Points & 7 Rebounds
- Robin Lopez – 10 Points & 7 Rebounds
Team Season Record
Memphis Grizzlies: W – 3, L – 2
Washington Wizards: W – 3, L – 2
MEM vs WAS – Team Squad
Memphis Grizzlies (MEM): Ja Morant, Dillon Brooks, Jaren Jackson Jr., Jonas Valančiūnas, Brandon Clarke, Justise Winslow, Kyle Anderson, Tyus Jones, Desmond Bane, De’Anthony Melton, Xavier Tillman, Grayson Allen, Gorgui Dieng, John Konchar, Sean McDermott, Tim Frazier, Zhaire Smith, Killian Tillie, Bennie Boatwright, Jontay Porter, Jahlil Tripp.
Washington Wizards (WAS): Bradley Beal, Russell Westbrook, Rui Hachimura, Thomas Bryant, Davis Bertans, Deni Avdija, Ish Smith, Raul Neto, Shabazz Napier, Robin Lopez, Ian Mahinmi, Jerome Robinson, Garrison Mathews, C.J. Miles, Troy Brown Jr., Alex Len, Moritz Wagner, Isaac Bonga, Jordan Bell, Cassius Winston, Gary Payton II, Anthony Gill, Anzejs Pasecniks.
MEM vs WAS – Probable Lineups
Memphis Grizzlies: Jonas Valančiūnas, Kyle Anderson, Desmond Bane, Dillon Brooks, Ja Morant.
Washington Wizards: Ish Smith, Bradley Beal, Robin Lopez, Rui Hachimura, Jerome Robinson
Memphis Grizzlies (MEM) – Key Players
- Jonas Valančiūnas
- Kyle Anderson
- Desmond Bane
Washington Wizards (WAS) – Key Players
- Russell Westbrook
- Bradley Beal
- Robin Lopez