- SCW VS LAK, NBA G League 2021
- HP Field House
- Wednesday, March 10, 2021 5:30 AM IST
This is the 1st Semi-final match of NBA G League. The team winning this match will proceed to the Final.
Santa Cruz Warriors (SCW)
- Santa Cruz Warriors Won 11 matches and lost 4 matches in the regular season.
- They won their last quarter final match against Rio Grande Viper 110-81 and placed at 3rd place on the point table.
- Santa Cruz Warriors scores 117.7 points a game on an average while they allow 105.1 points a match to their opponents.
Lakeland magic (LAK)
- Lakeland Magic Won 9 matches and lost 6 matches so far.
- They won their last quarter final match against Eric BayHawks 139-110 and placed at 7th place on the point table.
- Lakeland Magic scores 103.9 points a game on an average while they allow 101.5 points a match to their opponents.
SCW VS LAK – Team Squad
Santa Cruz Warriors (SCW): Dusty Hannahs, Jeremy Lin, Nico Mannion, Selom Mawugbe, Elijah Pemberton, Jordan Poole, Jacob Evans, Isaiah Reese, Alen Smailagic, Ryan Taylor, Juan Toscano-Anderson, Axel Toupane, Kaleb Wesson, Nate Hinton.
Lakeland Magic (LAK): Andrew Rowsey, Jeff Dowtin, Devin Cannady, Chasson Randle, Karim MAne, Tahjere McCall, Billy Garrett, Robert Franks, DJ Hogg, Justin JAckson II, Mamadi Diakite, Jon Teske, Antonio Campbell.
SCW VS LAK– Probable Lineups
Santa Cruz Warriors: Jeremy Lin, Elijah Pemberton, Ryan Taylor, Axel Toupane, Alen Smailagic, Selom Mawugbe, Isaiah Reese, Jacob Eveans.
Lakeland Magic (LAK): Andrew Rowsey, Tahjere McCall, Karim Mane, Billy Garrett, Robert Franks, Jon Teske.
- Jeremy Lin – 37.7 points
- Axel Toupane – 25.0 points
- Tahjere McCall – 31.6 points
- Andrew Rowsey – 28.5 points
- Selom Manwugbe
- Dj Hogg
- Robert Franks – avarage – 12.3 points, 6.7 Rebounds & 1.5 Assists
Captain and Vice-Captain Options
- Jeremy Lin
- Axel Toupane
- Robert Franks